Many paintings shown on this website are available as a high-quality print using archival inks on canvas or paper. These are called “giclée” (zhee-klay) prints. I have scanned the original painting to create a high-quality, digital image. I spend a lot of time making sure that the colors of the original painting are reproduced as accurately as possible. Check out my album on Facebook entitled Scanning a Painting. Now I can reproduce the original art image in many different sizes on paper or canvas. This allows you to buy a quality copy of a beautiful piece of original art at a reduced cost. You can order from a selection of sizes.
These are some suggestions:
• Prints on canvas already stretched or mounted and ready for framing
• Prints on rolled canvas for you to frame as you like
• Prints on archival quality paper suitable for matting, mounting, and framing
• Fully customizable note cards, complete with suitably-sized envelopes
• Prints on laminated bookmarks with almost any text you like
You may also order from a growing selection of my art work by visiting my shop at My Shop at Fine Art America . I’ve made arrangements with this vendor to produce and ship prints and note cards directly to you.